Pionista, Istanaut, Rocketwoman: you name it. And you’ll be it! As a vital member of our IT crew you do really good code, great APIs and highest quality in services. 10 times faster, always excellent. Get aboard to digitize the real estate industry.
Working at ista is all about rethinking the use of energy and resources. For today. For tomorrow and the day after tomorrow. We provide smart solutions for a sustainable future, make complex data more transparent and have the courage to flip the switch to change. In our company with its family-like corporate culture and strong values, our 5700 colleagues in 22 countries make switching to smart devices and digital services in the real estate sector easy. As one of the market leaders, we offer the benefits and reliability of a large corporation combined with the open-minded atmosphere of a modern tech company.
At ista, your ideas can make a real difference. Apply now and join us at our international head office in Essen or Berlin as:
Software Engineer – Microsoft Dynamics CRM (*)
- Support during the conversion of our existing CRM landscape to Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Extensions for our existing CRM systems (Microsoft Dynamics from version 7)
- Further development and support of interfaces to other applications (e.g. SAP, Reporting Services)
- Support of the product owner and the business partners in the conception and design of new features and stories for our processes in marketing, sales and customer service
- Relevant professional experience in the further development of Microsoft CRM systems
- Very good knowledge in customizing and further development in at least one of the following Dynamics CRM modules: Marketing, Sales or Customer Service
- Initial knowledge of using Power Apps and Power Platforms is desirable as well as experience with deploying apps in the cloud
- Knowledge of Cloud Architecture & Dynamics CRM Connected Services (e.g. MS Teams, Sharepoint, PowerBI, etc.) is a plus.
- Git and CI/CD knowledge are an advantage
- Due to the international team, very good German and English skills are essential
- Knowledge in methods and process models of requirements management
- Experience in the agile environment is desirable and advantageous
- Enjoy many benefits: Look forward to an attractive salary including vacation pay, 30 days of vacation per year, flexible working hours in a modern office building as well as the opportunity to work remotely
- Stay curious and develop yourself further: standing still is not an option for us, which is why we support you in every aspect of your journey - take advantage of our innovative training program, for example with courses from the online universities Udacity and Coursera. Lots of learning opportunities are waiting for you!
- Secure good prospects for yourself: With us, solid international medium-sized companies meet a start-up atmosphere - our future course offers you long-term and excellent career options.
- Do the right thing with purpose and a future: Our services save CO₂ and protect the environment - we are working for a sustainable world of tomorrow!
- Experience a working environment full of trust: We all pull together
- Have fun in a motivated team: Whether self-organized as well as cross-team coding dojos and hackathons, international soccer cup or ice cream for everyone in the summer - we always come up with something new!
- With enthusiasm, energy and fun we realize groundbreaking goals together.
- We work in a dynamic environment according to agile methods
- You can expect an open culture with a lot of room for new ideas and impulses.
- We hold great importance to direct communication and fair cooperation
- If you want to make a difference with your experience, this is the right place for you!
As we are an international TecCrew, you will find our job advertisements in English. However, we leave it up to you to choose whether you want to submit your application in English or German. So don’t worry about the language, it’s your application that counts.
We look forward to receiving your application online. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
ista International GmbH
Luxemburger Straße 1
Tel. +49 201 4593571
*This job ad is addressed to potential new colleagues whether they are female, male or diverse. At ista we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. We welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.Online bewerben