ista has over 5,800 employees in 22 countries. We are all united by the desire to become THE partner for digitisation and smart solutions for building owners and their residents. We want to take this path to the future together with the worldwide 450,000 owners and 13 million residents, in whose buildings and apartments our products and services are used today.
Our core product is heat cost allocation based on heat measurement. This enables residents of apartment buildings to save an average of 20% heating energy and thus heating costs each year. Every year our German customers save around 3.7 million tons of CO2 emissions in this way.
At ista, your ideas can make a real difference. Apply now and join us at our Technikum in Essen as:
System Engineer Embedded Systems (*)
- Analysis of desired outcomes in context of strategy, technology, and regulation
- Architectural design of technical hardware and software components and their interfaces
- Assessments of architecture patterns and technology
- Guidance in an agile team regarding development, verification, deployment, and operation
- Master's degree in electrical engineering, computer science or equivalent education
- Professional experience or PhD in design of mixed signal embedded systems
- Experience in the field of analog and digital signal processing, RF communication, IT security and software development in C/C++ and CI/CD highly appreciated
- Very good communication and moderation skills
- English at business level
- German at beginner's level
Background of Recruitment
The measurement devices developed by ista make a major contribution to this success. We are looking for systems engineers for embedded systems to join our agile device development teams. Areas of work are the design and development of embedded software for ultra-low power devices. As a systems engineer, you make an important contribution to the further development of our measurement and communication systems.
- Together we implement ground-breaking solutions with enthusiasm, energy and fun
- We work in a dynamic work environment using agile methods
- You can expect an open culture with plenty of room for new ideas and impulses
- We attach great importance to direct communication and fair cooperation
- If you want to make a difference with your experience, you have come to the right place!
We look forward to receiving your application online. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Luxemburger Straße 1
Tel. +49 (0)201 459-3851
*This job ad is addressed to potential new colleagues whether they are female, male or diverse. At ista we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. We welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.