The building sector accounts for around a third of all CO2 emissions in Germany. Consequently, the real estate sector requires digital solutions to achieve a successful energy revolution. The products we develop already measure energy consumption in over 14 million households and commercial properties worldwide, thus contributing to the reduction of CO2 emissions.
We want to offer our customers the networked technologies, innovations and sustainable solutions they will need tomorrow. We need you to help us develop future-proof products, processes and software!
Join the ista IT team
Join ista to work on digital solutions that have a real impact. You can help us develop innovations today that will shape the future. We are currently seeking support in these areas:
You will work in a team to develop our platforms, implement new features and products, integrate external services and, depending on your specialist field, optimise existing systems.
Full Stack Developer
- Frontend and backend development
- Database design and administration
- Interface development and integration
- Testing and quality assurance
- Deployment and DevOps
- Web development with current frontend frameworks and libraries
- User interface design
- Responsive design
- Performance optimisation
- Cross-browser compatibility
- Software development and maintenance including version control
- Database design and administration
- API development and integration
- Security and privacy
- Troubleshooting and debugging
TechStack Software Development
Data & Business Intelligence
You and your team will develop a complex data ecosystem to shape ista’s digital future and that of our customers. You will use your expertise and enthusiasm for data to gain key insights and to promote data-based decision-making. You will help create an information-driven culture that enables us to deliver innovative solutions and excellent service.
- Data analysis and exploration
- Model development and validation
- Data visualisation and communication
- Data management and infrastructure
- Ethics and data protection
- Data cleaning and preparation
- Data analysis and interpretation
- Reporting and data visualisation
- Data validation and quality assurance
- Data protection and security
- Data pipeline development and management
- Database management and optimisation
- Data quality assurance
- Data and system integration
- Data archiving and backup
TechStack Data & Business Intelligence
We offer a modern workplace with optimal technical equipment:
• You have two screens available
• Microsoft laptop, depending on the field of work, also MacBook, including local admin rights
• Ergonomic office chair and height-adjustable desk
• We offer desk-sharing with fixed team areas
Further education & training
We support you in learning new skills and invest in your further education and personal development. We promote a learning culture and offer employees numerous opportunities both with our in-house courses and via external providers, e.g.
• MS Enterprise Skills Initiative.
We build on team spirit and constructive collaboration. We use regular events to create space to simply try things out and promote networking, exchange and, above all, your enjoyment at work. These include:
Events organised by ista, including:
• Extreme Programming & Pair Programming,
• Coding Dojo,
• All-Hands Division Meeting,
• ista Hackathons,
• DevStories with topics and presentations by developers for developers
and external events, such as:
Flexible working arrangements
You can take advantage of flexible working hours and hybrid or remote work. At ista, the trust-based working time for full-time employment is 38.5 hours per week. You are also entitled to 30 days of annual leave per year.
Teamspirit & diversity
Variety, diversity and an open mind help us to develop and grow! We are dedicated to innovation and progress and, as an employer, want to break down old patterns and processes. We value our employees in all their facets, work together in cross-functional teams and promote exchange and trust through our open-door policy. Dress code? No thank you. Come as you are - we look forward to meeting you.
How we work:
We rely on established agile methods which we have long implemented in our IT division and throughout the entire organisation since 2022. This enables us to meet the requirements of a constantly changing world and to consistently focus on the needs of our customers. This means that business, IT and technology work together more efficiently and smoothly, allowing us to respond more quickly to important issues arising in the market.
We promote a DevOps culture based on the motto “You build it, you run it”. We take responsibility for the entire lifecycle of our products - from conception to ongoing operations - to ensure a seamless integration. We value constructive teamwork and support each other by sharing knowledge and cultivating short feedback loops.
ista offers you all the opportunities of an international group with a long corporate history. Our success and experience are the basis on which we drive innovation and transformation. This dynamic enables us to break new ground, confront challenges and to achieve continuous growth.